Terms of Service
The following terms of service apply to the use of the Field Trip web application and the enjoyfieldtrip.com website.
Please read the Agreement before using Field Trip. If you do not agree with the terms of service please contact us and stop using Field Trip.
1. Field Trip Application
Field Trip allows you to connect Basecamp projects with a Slack account. In the future, Field Trip may include new features which would fall under these terms of service.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue offering or updating Field Trip at any time. If we stop supporting or discontinue Field Trip, notice will be given to the email address associated with your Field Trip account.
Once you subscribe to Field Trip, your credit card will be automatically billed monthly until you cancel your subscription. If prices change, notice will be given to the email address associated with your Field Trip account and posted on enjoyfieldtrip.com.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding your subscription, please contact us.
2. Basecamp, Slack, and Google Hangouts Chat Integration
Field Trip integrates with Basecamp, Slack, and Google Hangouts Chat. There is no relationship between Field Trip, Basecamp, Slack, or Google. Field Trip utilizes the Slack, Google Hangouts Chat, and Basecamp APIs to provide Basecamp activity inside Slack or Google Hangouts Chat. Basecamp, Slack and Google are not responsible for Field Trip and cannot provide Field Trip support and Field Trip cannot provide Basecamp, Slack, or Google support.
3. Field Trip Usage
4. Intellectual Property
All Field Trip trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and other features of Field Trip are the sole property of Union Code. Using Field Trip does not entitle you access to Field Trip trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other features for commercial or non-commercial use. If you're interested in using any of our materials please contact us to discuss how and when we will allow our materials to be used.
5. Third Party Sites
Field Trip may contain links to third-party websites. These sites are not under Field Trip control and we are not responsible for their content.
6. Future Amendments and Updates
We reserve the right to change our terms of service at any time for any reason. Any changes we may make will be shared by posting an updated version on this page with a revision date and, when appropriate, by email. Continuing to use Field Trip counts as acceptance of any changes.
7. General Prohibitions
By using Field Trip you agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that
- Infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy
- Violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability
- Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances
- Use, display, mirror or frame Field Trip or any individual element within the Field Trip service, Field Trip’s name, any Field Trip trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Union Code’s express written consent
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Field Trip system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Field Trip or any of Field Trip’s providers
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Field Trip service
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, or spamming Field Trip
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from Field Trip from other users without their express permission
You will indemnify and hold harmless Union Code and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of Field Trip or your violation of these Terms.
Field Trip may suspend your access to all or any part of Field Trip immediately by contacting you at your email address on record if:
You commit a breach of the terms of service or we suspect that you may have committed a breach
We consider termination necessary to protect the integrity of Field Trip
If you wish to terminate your subscription with Field Trip, you must cancel your account.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
Field Trip is provided “as is” and “as available”. Field Trip hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Field Trip information is not 100% guaranteed to be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, secure, error free or continuously available. You understand that you are using Field Trip at your own discretion and risk.
11. Right to Access
You have the right to access any personal information shared with Field Trip at any time. Please contact us if you wish to see any of your personal information or for more details regarding how your personal information is being used by Field Trip.
12. Right to be Forgotten
You have the right to be forgotten by Field Trip. Contact us if you would like all your personal information and Field Trip accounts removed at any time. All access to Field Trip will be revoked when personal information has been removed.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding these terms of service please contact us.